Click here to download an interactive PDF file of our order form.
For users with Acrobat Reader, please print your completed order form and fax to 317-841-9313. Please remember to save a printed copy for your records.
For users with Acrobat Professional, please save and email your order form to your account manager.
Don’t know your account manager? Please email your order form to email@example.com.
- Orders can be placed by fax or mail.
- Telephone orders will only be accepted for stock items that do not require sizing information.
- No order will be processed until a payment method is met.
- Custom garment orders will not be put into production until Rivar’s, Inc. has received proper payment information, complete sizing, and a signed order confirmation.
- Order confirmations are sent via fax or email within 48 hours of our receipt of your complete order.
No order will be processed until a payment method is received. Orders will not be put into production until Rivar’s, Inc. has received proper payment information, complete sizing and a signed order confirmation. Order confirmations are sent via email within 48 hours of our receipt of your complete order.
Rivar’s, Inc. accepts the following methods of payment:
- Prepayment in full (Check, Credit Card, Money Order). We accept VISA, MasterCard, Discover and American Express. Be sure to include the name as it appears on the credit card, expiration date, security code and complete billing address for cardholder.
- 50% deposit with balance paid in full prior to shipment.
- Purchase Order for full amount to start process, 50% deposit prior to shipment. Balance due upon receipt.
**A complete and signed Purchase Order is required for orders not prepaid. If deposit presents a problem, please call our accounting department to make payment arrangements.**
A NSF fee of $35.00 will be charged for any check returned for insufficient funds.
Shipping & Handling Charges
Rivar’s, Inc. standard shipping method is ground service.
- Ground: 7% of order total ($15.00 minimum)
- 3 Day: 8% of order total ($20.00 minimum)
- 2nd Day Air: 9% of order total ($25.00 minimum)
- Next Day Air: 15% of order total ($40.00 minimum)
Above rates apply to continental USA only for standard business day delivery. All duties and taxes on shipments outside the United States are the customer’s responsibility and will be collected upon delivery.
- Alaska, Hawaii and Canada Ground Service: 9% of order total ($20.00 minimum).
- International Shipments Global (5-10 business days): 20% of order total ($50.00 minimum).
Risk of Loss: All risk of loss shall be borne by Rivar’s, Inc. until the goods are shipped via traceable carrier from Rivar’s, Inc. location at 9900 Westpoint Dr., Suite 132, Indianapolis, Indiana 46256 at which time the customer shall assume all risk of loss.
Please confirm all prices with your account manager. We reserve the right to correct any typographical error printed in our catalog. Prices subject to change without notice. We will notify you via your order confirmation of any price discrepancies on your order.
A minimum order of four garments per style, fabric and color is required for all orders. Any orders of three garments or less will incur an additional charge of $10 per item.
- All items in our catalog, with exception of merchandise labeled “In Stock,” are made-to-order.
- Estimated production time for made-to-order garments is 6-8 weeks from the time order form and payment method is received.
- Additional production time may apply due to seasonal demand, fabric or material delays, national holidays, or other unavoidable causes.
- Rivar’s, Inc. cannot be responsible for orders not placed in a timely manner or sent to us with incomplete information.
- Quoted ship dates will represent the estimated day that garments will leave our facility. Orders may ship before, on or after the estimated date. Rivar’s, Inc. expresses no guarantees on estimated ship dates.
- We assume no liability for delays beyond our control to obtain supplies, raw materials, or conditions which include delays of carriers, accidents, weather, strikes, war or other unavoidable causes.
- Orders for Rivar’s, Inc. made-to-order garments cannot be canceled once they have been placed.
Samples And Sizing Garments*
Ordering samples and sizing garments is easy and convenient!
- Call to request sample styles and/or sizing garments needed to complete your order (Limit 5 samples per order). Samples and sizing garments are provided on a first come, first served basis. Please allow a minimum of 2 weeks for the sizing process in addition to your order time.
- Provide us with a credit card for guarantee. We accept VISA, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover. Your credit card will be charged for the total $$ value of the samples or $75.00 per set of sizing garments if the samples or sizing garments are not returned in good condition by the return date noted in your shipping documents. A $25 non-refundable service charge will be assessed once your credit card has been charged.
- Please send samples and sizing garments back before the requested return date. The customer is responsible for all shipping costs to send samples and sizing garments back to Rivar’s, Inc. Please use a traceable carrier for return shipping, so you can provide a tracking number to Rivar’s, Inc. if receipt of shipment is delayed.
*Please Note: Many customers use our FREE service of loaner samples and sizing garments every year. Please be considerate of others by returning your loaner garments in a timely manner and to avoid any late charges assessed to your credit card on file.
*Rivar’s, Inc. sizing charts are available for most styles. Please ask your account manager if you are interested in using sizing charts rather than Rivar’s, Inc. sizing garments!
Check with your account manager on international samples/sizing. Restrictions may apply.
Rivar’s, Inc. provides sizing garments for determining the best fit. Sizing charts are also available for most styles. Each style fits differently, so it is important to size with the correct sizing garment based on style. Rivar’s, Inc. cannot be responsible for garments sized incorrectly. Garments are made to Rivar’s, Inc. standard pattern sizes, therefore some alterations are to be expected and are solely the customer’s responsibility.
Rivar’s, Inc. will assess a $35 Made-to-Measure fee per garment for any order placed with measurements. This includes individuals who fall outside our standard size range, or when a customer provides measurements instead of using the Rivar’s, Inc. free service for sizing garments.
No returns or exchanges are accepted on Rivar’s, Inc. made-to-order garments. All items in our catalog, with exception of merchandise labeled “In Stock,” are made-to-order. It is the customer’s responsibility to inspect all orders within 72 hours of receipt. Notify your account manager immediately of any problems. Rivar’s, Inc. will not be responsible for any garments that have been worn, altered or changed in any manner.
Returns and exchanges are only accepted on stock merchandise within 30 days of original shipment. Contact your account manager for a Return Merchandise Authorization number. Items returned without the RMA number will be refused and returned to the customer. Items must be in restock condition with all original tags and/or packaging. No returns will be accepted on merchandise that has been worn or altered. All returns and exchanges are subject to a 15% restock fee.
Rivar’s, Inc. will not reimburse shipping costs for items returned.
Swatches of all fabrics are available upon request at NO CHARGE. We are also happy to provide you with test swatches for cleaning, pressing and scrap amounts for small repairs if needed.
Fabric Availability & Dye Lots
Rivar’s, Inc. cannot guarantee fabric availability and/or dye lots. Talk with your account manager at the time of your original purchase to discuss options available for add-on garments. Please be aware that minimum yardage requirements do apply for some fabrics. We reserve the right to discontinue any styles or fabrics no longer available.
Most of Rivar’s, Inc. garments are hand wash, cold water, hang to dry. Please refer to the fabric care sheet provided with your shipment or call our office for specific information. Hair spray, deodorants, perspiration and heat can and/or may cause major discoloration of sequins and other metallic fabrics. No warranty is expressed or implied on any garments manufactured by Rivar’s, Inc. Some loss of sequins or glitter and/or discoloration is to be expected with all types of sequined and metallic fabrics.
>> DOWNLOAD our fabric care flyer in PDF format.
Custom hemming is available upon request at no additional charge for most show choir dress and skirt styles. All concert dress and skirt styles are hemmed to a standard length. Custom hem lengths for concert styles are available at an additional charge.
Use the measuring instructions provided on the “Women’s Sizing Information” page of this web site or contact your account manager for questions. Pant styles for both men and women come unhemmed.
Please note special hem restrictions for style #2402KST as detailed on the Women’s Pant/Skirt Detail page of this web site. Pant styles for both men and women come unhemmed. Additional charges will apply for added length to standard measurements.
Rivar’s, Inc. was founded on the philosophy of creating show-stopping custom apparel for music performing groups nearly three decades ago. We offer complete custom pattern and design service for your creative vision. If you don’t see what you are looking for in our catalogs, please call your account manager for information about our custom design service. Additional lead time, prototypes and fees may apply.
Rivar’s Return Policy
Thank you for choosing Rivar’s! Please inspect all products immediately. Should you have any problems with your order, please follow these instructions:
- Returns and exchanges on stock merchandise must be received within 30 days of original shipment.
- Contact your account manager for a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. Please write the RMA number on the preprinted return label provided with your shipment.
- All returns and exchanges must be in new condition – unworn, unaltered, not laundered, and with original tags and packaging.
- Any return or exchange received that is not in new condition and/or without an RMA number will be refused and returned to the customer.
- No returns or exchanges on undergarment items.
- All returns and exchanges are subject to a 15% restock fee.
- Customer is responsible for all shipping charges. No credit will be given for shipping.
- Returns will be processed within 30 days of receipt of the returned merchandise.
- No returns or exchanges on Rivar’s made-to-order merchandise.
- If a problem occurs, the customer is responsible for contacting their account manager prior to wearing, altering, and/or changing garments in any manner.
- No warranty is expressed or implied.